1. If you know you are wrong, admit it from the start. People will appreciate your honesty and accept that you are human and make mistakes just like everybody else.
2. If you feel that you are not wrong, but others insist that you are, the best thing you can do is provide as many facts and details that support your view and leave it at that.
3. If you keep it professional, you will probably not hurt your online reputation too much. You may lose a battle of “flames”, but you can rest easy knowing that you are the better man/woman and know that others that see your comments will understand what you’re about.
4. In blogosphere you’re really representing yourself how you want to, and no matter what anybody else says to you or about you, you have the power to defend yourself and represent your business professionally.
5. Avoid getting other bloggers to hate you.